Welcome to the board! Registered members have access to restricted or hidden sections of the forum.
if you are using a mobile device, a complete list of sections and sub-forums is at the bottom, below the most recent topics.

Covid-19 beyond the surface

Demsaydemsay
Covid-19 beyond the surface

Post by Demsaydemsay »

A spiritual lesson from the harbinger. Watch and be blessed.

TheTenthMan

Re: Covid-19 beyond the surface

Post by TheTenthMan »

This is the first time I will be hearing about this man.

Interesting points of views.

However, this is not the first time that such plagues existed. Fact is that modernization and ease of transportation and movement from one point of the globe to another has aided the rapid spread of these viruses. Secondly, humans are increasingly encroaching into habitats that were once secluded to them. These areas harbour a lot of organisms that we have never come in contact with.

Modernization of today has given us a lot of comfort but it will ultimately come at a great expense.

lapoza

Post by lapoza »

TheTenthMan wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 am

However, this is not the first time that such plagues existed. Fact is that modernization and ease of transportation and movement from one point of the globe to another has aided the rapid spread of these viruses. Secondly, humans are increasingly encroaching into habitats that were once secluded to them. These areas harbour a lot of organisms that we have never come in contact with.

Modernization of today has given us a lot of comfort but it will ultimately come at a great expense.
You made good points. This too shall pass and another will come down the lane and people will say its the end of the world. Na so we go dey do am until end of the world.

Starboi

Post by Starboi »

lapoza wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:41 pm
TheTenthMan wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 am

You made good points. This too shall pass and another will come down the lane and people will say its the end of the world. Na so we go dey do am until end of the world.
Exactly how it has been since time. Every new disease is seen as the wrath and returning of God. This one too will pass and another will come. I just hope we are prepared to tackle that one more efficiently tho.